The solutions that we provide for secure destruction services also allow recycling in accordance with the requirements to protect the environment.
How Does It Work?
- A contract is signed with the organizations, which want to receive this service, regarding information security and confidentiality.
- Documents and files to be destructed are transported to destruction facility by private vehicles.
- If requested, the entire destruction process can be monitored by a representative of the organization.
- Destruction operations are performed by a professional team in a closed area in a manner that documents are teared into very small pieces that can never be combined again.
- Destruction process is recorded with cameras.
- A destruction certificate is issued to document that destruction process is completed.
- If requested by the customer, camera records of the destruction process are saved to a CD and delivered to the customer in addition to the destruction certificate.
- Wastes are recycled.
Why Secure Destruction?
- Confidentiality of customer and commercial information
- Protecting the company’s reputation
- Compliance with data protection laws: Turkish Criminal Code
- Compliance with quality standards ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
- Having full control on data
• Savings in labor and resources