Digital Archive Management
Organizations achieve productivity and reliability to the extent they can manage their information and documents and they can access any information they need in the fastest manner. Therefore adaptation to the changing conditions of customer oriented approach and competitiveness of today is vital for companies. For these purposes, documents that must be accessed quickly and documents that might cause significant problems in case of any loss must be managed by transferring them to electronic environment. Organizations that access information fast do not ensure their reliability, but they also keep their costs at the minimum level.
The facilities of Datasafe are equipped with 7/24 available security systems. Entrances and exits are monitored with authorized card passage system.
Closed circuit surveillance cameras record everything for 24 hours a day. Only authorized staff can enter the areas, where your archive is stored. So you can minimize the risks of losing or damaging your documents.
Document Management System
Storage method, access speed, and reutilization frequency of information available on internal or external documents are the elements that determine the value of an archive. Although the term ‘archive’ generally resembles documents and folders, for many organization it means the entirety of all recorded documents as well as other files to be stored, such as photos, voice records, videos, e-mails and documents. Therefore a Document Management System (DMS) is needed for proper processing, storage and management of valuable information. Document management system is a system being used to process and store documents and data in te most suitable manner regardless of their statuses and to access the information with many details, such as name, subject, date, etc. when they are searched.
WIN WITH DIGITAL ARCHIVE
It is found that corporate staff spend 15-20% of their time while searching the documents. The time spent to search documents is minimized by transferring them to electronic environment.
We manage the processes of your corporate
- As physical archive is used less, security of your documents increases.
- It is ensured to share documents between departments and so the service quality is increased and the process to track works is accelerated.
- It is found that corporate staff spend 15-20% of their time while searching the documents. The time spent to search documents is minimized by transferring them to electronic environment.
- You have the opportunity to backup your archive at a different location as required by your crisis management plan. So you protect your information and documents against any threat.
- Courier costs arising out of shipment of documents is reduced.
- Since it will only take a few seconds to access your documents, you can successfully pass audits.
- Your stored document becomes a lifetime protected information, which can be managed and, if necessary, used through an office service.
NO MORE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENT LOSS
Organizations lose significant amounts of time when exchanging information based on printed documents and loss of information and documents ends the dynamism of business processes. Datasafe will determine the processes according to internal workflow systems with the knowledge, experience and software solutions that it will provide and ensure that your workflows are applied and tracked properly. So, extra paper consumption within the organization will end and data will be available in a digital platform based on approval mechanisms.